Vintage : 2019
Type: Rosso del Ticino DOC

Varietal composition: 65% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc

Vinification: Vinification in the bordelaise style with a maceration period of 12 - 15 days at 28 - 32°C in stainless-steel tanks. The greater part of the wine matured in barriques of new French oak (86%) while the rest was placed in one year-old barriques (14%), all for over 13 months.
The varietals are vinified separately and blended only shortly before bottling. Frequent racking from the lees allows for bottling without fining, filtration or other physical stabilization. This may result in a slight sediment in the bottle.

Alcohol content: 13.8 % Vol.

Color: Deep ruby red.

Bouquet: Complex and intense. With fruity notes of ripe blackberry and menthol and roasted notes that remind the cocoa and waldnuts.

Palate: Fresh and fruity, with ripe and sweet tannins; well balanced and persistent at the finish.

Dining choices: An excellent accompaniment for red meats, braised roasts; ideal with dark-meat fowl such as guinea hen, squab and duck.

Serving temperature: 16 – 18°C

Aging: The Vigna d’Antan 2019 will reveal its full expressive potential beginning in fall 2021 and will continue to develop in character through 2029 and beyond if properly cellared

Volume/Quantity: 75 cl. in cartons of 6 bottles  

Unit price: 35.00 CHF
We suggest
1 di 1
Rosso del Ticino DOC